The Great British Pub Awards, hosted by the Morning Advertiser, will celebrate the proud publicans that have supported their communities during lockdown. Suppliers from across our industry, are coming together to recognise pubs for their efforts.
Coca Cola have made a Community Pub Fund of £165,000, an amazing contribution towards this year’s awards which is to be shared between this year’s 15 Great British Pub Awards (GBPA) Pub Hero winners. The award is in recognition of pubs supporting communities during the coronavirus pandemic and to give businesses in the hospitality sector a boost.
Each winner will have the opportunity to submit an application to receive up to £10,000 as a contribution to fund a business improvement or to be put to a community project of your their choice. Additionally, Coca Cola will fund another £1,000 donation to a local charity or cause supported by each of the winning participants.
– Budweiser Brewing Group partner up with BT Sport to offer new sports package with 50% off annual subscriptions
– The offer is created to help pubs increase their footfall for customers who want to watch sports – estimated to be up to 65% of consumers
– Budweiser Brewing Group offering a great support package to the hospitality industry through their Save Pub Life campaign
– August will be a big month for sports with the return of both the Champions League and Europa League
Budweiser Brewing Group UK&I, part of AB InBev, has partnered with BT Sport to support On-Trade customers during the re-opening of the UK hospitality industry. The new Save Pub Life campaign supports pubs and clubs to receive 50% off Bt Sport subscriptions. In addition, pubs will be able to claim a month payment holiday, by adding one Budweiser’s Brewing Group’s draught lines to their selection. With the return of live sports, this is a great time to run this offer to help out publicans across the country. The discount is a substantial offer that can save thousands.
– 1 in 3 pub-goers cite ‘watching live sports’ as one of the main things they miss about going to the pub.
– 65% of consumers are happy to go to the pub to watch sport, despite any concerns over the current Covid-19 climate.
– Sport increases dwell time in pubs and fans spend 1 hour and 20 minutes longer in the pub than the average consumer
With BT Sport’s exclusive broadcasting rights to the UCL and UEL you can increase your footfall during the week (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) with the big sides in European football playing it out to be crowned champions. This offer is part of a wider support package from Budweiser Brewing Group. They launched the Save Pub Life campaign back in March to provide £1 million of urgent financial support to pubs across the country due to COVID-19.
Pubs and bars can register for the exclusive BT Sport deal, and further support, at www.savepublife.com.
Greene King has announced a new support package to help its 6,500 independent free trade customers as they return out of lockdown and reopen their pubs, clubs and licensed premises.
The bounce back loan scheme will be available to their all their existing as well as new trade customers. The scheme is designated to support the independent trade so that they can rebuild their businesses. The campaign will be welcomed by their customers and is already proven popular, it is also seen as a great initiative to boost business. Each trade customer will be able to apply for loans up £10,000/pub with a total £2 million fund available from Greene King.
Greene King’s support goes beyond the loan scheme with businesses representatives available to off customers advice and guidance on the reopening of their premises. Further marketing support is also available from the brewery to help kickstart recovery after lockdown. Free trade customers can rely on plenty of support from their supplier who also provide specialist cellar service maintenance.
Table reservation apps and websites for your restaurant, pub or bar If you’re…